07 Feb Lakeland Logistics Center, Building C | Under Development
Lakeland Logistics Center is a master-planned logistics park strategically located near I-75 and I-275 in pro-business Boone County, Kentucky. The park offers occupiers access to all Midwestern markets from a centrally located and growing e-commerce hub.
Lakeland Logistics Center is one of very few availabilities offering 40’ clear height and divisibility to +/- 75,000 SF.
- Infill Location With Dual Interstate Access (KY 237 to I-275, KY 18 to I-75)
- Adjacent to Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG) and the Amazon Air Hub
- Close proximity to DHL Global Hub
- Excellent transportation infrastructure
- Pro-business Boone County, KY
- Diverse and affordable labor availability
- Affordable housing in region
- Pursuing LEED® Certification
|Total Space||687,186 SF|
|Total Available Space||687,186 SF|
|Office Space||Build to suit|
|Auto Parking||307 spaces (expandable)|
|Trailer Parking||107 stalls (expandable)|
|Dock Doors||69 (65 with 40K lb. airbag levelers)|
|Drive-in Doors||4 (electric)|
|Truck Court||185' / 130'|
|Roof System||White TPO roof|
|Floor System||6" Ductilcrete Slab|
IDI Logistics Contact(s)
IDI Logistics Cincinnati
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.